Opened in September 2021, SAAL EINS in the WESTSPITZE offers new opportunities in the city of Tübingen.
Whether congress, workshop, concert or celebration, the modern equipment leaves nothing to be desired. Parking spaces in the house, barrier-free access and an attractive building with sustainable construction as well as additional conference rooms on the upper floors offer a high degree of flexibility for your event. The roof terrace offers a view over Tübingen during the break.
Make an appointment
- Hall: 240sqm, divisible into 2x 120sqm
- Max 199 people (in rows), 120 PAX at tables
- Various ancillary rooms: lobby, artist's room/control room, scullery, toilets, changing rooms, showers; further conference rooms on upper floors
- Fully equipped. Audio, beamer, TV, pin boards, flipchart, etc.
- Two Steinway grand pianos, excellent acoustics, digital mixer
Workshops, seminars and corporate events
Weddings and private parties
Concerts (40% discount), separate series from autumn 2022
The WESTSPITEZ is centrally located on the Blauen Brücke and is therefore excellently connected. Public transport stops right in front of the door, it is a 5-minute walk from Tübingen main station, the B28 passes in front of the house. Downtown is minutes away and several major hotels are within walking distance.
In addition to our own public underground car park in the building (U1), there are two other large car parks within walking distance for drivers. You will find electric charging stations right in front of the house, as well as car-sharing stations from Teilauto and COONO.